How the Healing Works
I offer a comprehensive treatment for aches, pains, nutrition, weight loss and many other ailments. When I meet with you, we will discuss your concern(s). A thorough examination and full assessment will be done with you. Once I have assessed your condition, then I will provide a program to treat and heal you.
Acupuncture allows your body to utilize its own healing mechanisms. It sets off a chain reaction through the nervous system to the brain. Chemicals such as endorphins, along with other pain-relieving hormones, are released to provide immediate relief.
Acupuncture is safe when performed by an experienced practitioner. Our staff is experienced, licensed, and trained to provide you with the best care. Multiple sessions are often needed to fully address your concern. This is the key process that promotes your body to heal faster.
Healthee Care specializes in the following techniques:Acupuncture
- Herbal Therapies
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage)
Symptoms commonly treated:
- Aches and Pains
- Depression and Anxiety
- Stress Reduction: Acupuncture may help reduce stress by promoting relaxation and stimulating the release of endorphins, which are natural painkillers and mood enhancers. This can lead to an overall sense of calmness and improved emotional well-being.
- Regulating Neurotransmitters: Some research suggests that acupuncture might influence the levels of neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. These neurotransmitters play a crucial role in mood regulation, and imbalances are often associated with anxiety and depression.
- Autonomic Nervous System Balance: Acupuncture may help regulate the autonomic nervous system, which controls involuntary bodily functions such as heart rate, digestion, and respiratory rate. By promoting balance within this system, acupuncture could help manage the physiological aspects of anxiety, such as a racing heart or rapid breathing.
- Inflammation Reduction: Chronic inflammation has been linked to mental health conditions, including anxiety. Some studies suggest that acupuncture might have anti-inflammatory effects, which could contribute to its potential benefits for anxiety.
- Hormonal Regulation: Acupuncture may influence the release of hormones, such as cortisol, which is often referred to as the "stress hormone." By helping to regulate hormonal levels, acupuncture might mitigate the physical effects of chronic stress and anxiety.
- Fertility Concerns
**Fertility and Reproductive Health:** Acupuncture is often used as a complementary therapy for women undergoing fertility treatments like in vitro fertilization (IVF). It's believed to enhance blood flow to the reproductive organs, regulate hormone levels, and reduce stress, potentially improving the chances of successful conception.
**Labor Preparation:** In the later stages of pregnancy, acupuncture may be used to help prepare the body for labor. Certain acupuncture points are believed to help ripen the cervix and encourage a smoother labor process.
**Postpartum Recovery:** Acupuncture might aid in postpartum recovery by promoting healing, reducing pain, and addressing mood changes that can occur after childbirth.
- Menstrual and Menopausal Issues
- **Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS):** Acupuncture might help alleviate symptoms of PMS, such as mood swings, breast tenderness, and abdominal discomfort.
**Menstrual Irregularities** Acupuncture is sometimes used to help regulate menstrual cycles and alleviate symptoms associated with irregular periods, such as pain, bloating, and mood swings.
- **Menopause Symptoms:** Acupuncture may offer relief from menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, mood changes, and sleep disturbances. It's thought to achieve this by helping the body adjust to hormonal changes.
**Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS):** Acupuncture could be used to manage symptoms of PCOS, such as irregular periods, hormonal imbalances, and fertility issues.
- Cold/Flu Symptoms
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure
- Many more...
Please click this link to:
If you have any questions, please use my Live Chat or feel free to call me at